Membership Offers Benefits
The benefits of membership and Registration are many;
- Meet other members from within regional support groups.
- Discuss ideas and concepts associated to workplace activities.
- Attend professional development workshops.
- Obtain professional qualifications specific to Diversional Therapy.
- To inform and update on Diversional Therapy developments.
- To encourage, support and educate members through a National Newsletter.
- If you having difficulties in accessing the membership system please email the Treasurer@diversionaltherapy.net.nz with your details. (include your full name, membership number, email address and contact details)
The NZSDT is committed to providing a professional service while meeting all ethical and statutory requirements. We also recognize the need to provide direction and guidance to educate and empower DT’s in their work practices.
The following form is required when applying for membership.
Please note applications are accepted at the discretion of the Executive Committee.
Membership Form (All membership types – New members, Associates & Friends)
Use this form to register with the Society or to reapply for your annual Membership.