Membership Offers Benefits
The benefits of membership and Registration include;
- Meet other members from within regional support groups.
- Discuss ideas and concepts associated to workplace activities.
- Attend professional development workshops.
- Obtain professional qualifications specific to Diversional Therapy.
- To inform and share updates on Diversional Therapy developments.
- To encourage, support and educate members through a National Newsletter.
- If you are having difficulties in accessing the membership system please email: Treasurer@diversionaltherapy.net.nz with your details. (include your full name, membership number, email address and contact details)
NZSDT Inc. is committed to providing a professional service while meeting all ethical and statutory requirements. We also recognize the need to provide direction and guidance to educate and empower DTs in their work practices.
The following form is required when applying for membership.
Please note applications are accepted at the discretion of the Executive Committee.
Membership Form (All membership types – New members, Associates & Friends)
Use this form to register with the Society. Invoices for membership renewal will be automatically sent in June.