Regional Support Groups (RSG)
Regional Support Groups are autonomous with an affiliation with the NZSDT and its objectives.
These local groups form the DT community around the Nation and are a great place for networking and discussion.
Lists Support Groups Nation-wide.
Members should ensure;
- Support Groups should work together with the National Executive Committee to promote and achieve the Aims and Goals of the National Society for the benefit of all Diversional Therapists.
- Support Group Contacts, as listed in the National Newsletter, must be current members of the Society.
- To keep the Organisation strong and unified there is the need to keep the lines of communication open and ensure quality support and education for members.
- Follow NZSDT Inc. Aims and Goals.
- Adhere to the Code of Ethics and other nationally agreed Policies.
- Attend Regional meetings, Training and Educational meetings as often as possible.
- Support the National Conference and Annual General meeting.
- Affiliation to the National Organization brings benefits, but also certain responsibilities and obligations.