Regional Support Groups (RSG)
Regional Support Groups are autonomous with an affiliation with NZSDT Inc. and its objectives.
These local groups form the DT community around the nation and are a great place for networking and discussion.
List of Support Groups Nationwide.
Members should ensure;
- Support Groups work together with the National Executive Committee to promote and achieve the aims and goals of NZSDT Inc. for the benefit of all Diversional Therapists.
- Support Group Contacts, as listed in the National Newsletter, must be current members of the Society.
- To keep the Organisation strong and unified there is a need to keep the lines of communication open and ensure quality support and education for members.
- Follow NZSDT Inc. Aims and Goals as stated in the Handbook.
- Adhere to the Code of Ethics and other nationally agreed Policies.
- Attend regional meetings, training and education opportunities as often as possible.
- Support the National Conference and the Annual General Meeting.
- Affiliation to NZSDT Inc. brings benefits, but also certain responsibilities and obligations.